The products we buy or sell everyday are connected to the lives of others!
Fashion is the second most polluting industry in the world behind oil. Fast fashion and mass production aren’t only violating human and animal rights but it has a negative environmental impact such as water pollution, the use of toxic chemicals and increasing levels of waste.
Green shopping is a way to make a conscious choice for a better world. By choosing sustainable and ethical, you support responsible small businesses, crafters, artisans and protect the environment.
Photo by Shopify Partners from Burst
Mandastic’s focus is on creating a sustainable business in all its aspects. This means that each one of our crafts is created from either reused vintage pre-loved materials sourced from local charity shops, or premium new materials, like 100% pure organic cotton produced in a sustainable way and dyed with certified low-impact (non-toxic) textile paint.
We attempt to minimize Mandastic’s environmental impact by
- using eco-friendly or recycled materials whenever possible, such as high-quality Eco-Felt made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottles
- searching out best practice suppliers
- choosing environmentally friendlier packing materials
- reducing and recycling our waste
- reducing printing
- using 100% recycled compostable paper only
- using environmentally friendly products for cleaning vintage and pre-loved materials
- reviewing this policy regularly
Why choose green and sustainable: because it’s better for our planet.
Photo by Matthew Henry from Burst
Did you know that a single t-shirt takes 700 gallons or 2700 litres of water to produce? The choices we make matter. To our planet. To our kids!
Be well and shine on,
Mantha -Mnd- Tsopanoglou